From:
Bruce Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Bruce Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2023 15:10:54 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I am reaching out to let you know that Penn State will be conducting an
open rank, open subfield, search for a co-hire between the Political
Science Department and the Institute for Computational and Data Sciences.
There will also be an affiliation with the Center for Social Data
Analytics. We have not yet posted the ad, but we wanted to get the word
out. Please be in touch with any questions, recommendations, or notes of
interest.

If you are attending the PolMeth meeting next week, I will be there from
Saturday evening through the end of the day on Monday. Please reach out if
you would like to connect.

Best,

-Bruce

----
Bruce A. Desmarais (he/him)
DeGrandis-McCourtney Early Career Professor in Political Science
Director, Graduate Programs in Social Data Analytics
Director, Center for Social Data Analytics
Co-Hire, Institute for Computational and Data Sciences
Pennsylvania State University
brucedesmarais.com