From:
Bruce Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Bruce Desmarais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2022 19:54:01 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

I am reaching out to let you know that Penn State will be conducting an
open rank (from Advanced Assistant to Full Professor), open subfield,
search for a co-hire between the Political Science Department and the
Institute for Computational and Data Sciences. There will also be an
affiliation with the Center for Social Data Analytics. I'm chairing the
search. We have not yet posted an ad, but we wanted to get the word out
early. Please be in touch with any questions, recommendations, or notes of
interest.

If you are attending the PolMeth meeting at WashU, and would like to speak
with someone in the department, Eric Plutzer ([log in to unmask]) will be at the
meeting. Lee Ann Banaszak ([log in to unmask]), our department head, will also
be in town. Please reach out to her if you would like to connect.

Take care,
-Bruce

----
Bruce A. Desmarais (he/him)
DeGrandis-McCourtney Early Career Professor in Political Science
Director, Graduate Programs in Social Data Analytics
Director, Center for Social Data Analytics
Co-Hire, Institute for Computational and Data Sciences
Pennsylvania State University
brucedesmarais.com