From:
Gregory Huber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Gregory Huber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2023 15:50:07 -0400
I am writing to call your attention to three searches being conducted at
Yale this academic year and to request your assistance in identifying
candidates we should consider.

Specifically, we have posted advertisements for three searches:

The first is for an appointment at either the junior or senior level in
the Department of Political Science in South Asian Politics. For this
search, we are interested in candidates who focus on substantive
questions in any major field of political science with reference to
domestic and/or international politics of one or more of the following
countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri
Lanka.*http://apply.interfolio.com/129098*
<http://apply.interfolio.com/129098>.

The second is for multiple appointments at both the junior and senior
level in the department of Political Science in American Politics,
Comparative Politics, Political Economy, and/or International Relations.
For this search we are interested in candidates who study all areas of
the world and there may be an additional incremental hire in the
politics of the Middle East.*http://apply.interfolio.com/129113*
<http://apply.interfolio.com/129113>.

The third is for multiple appointments at both the junior and senior
level in the department of Political Science in Quantitative Political
Science with substantive expertise in American Politics, Comparative
Politics, Political Economy, and/or International Relations. This is not
a position solely in quantitative methodology; we instead seek a scholar
who would be comfortable teaching courses in quantitative research
methods and who applies methods of quantitative political science to
applied questions in their area of
expertise.*http://apply.interfolio.com/129106*
<http://apply.interfolio.com/129106>.

For all searches, review of applications will begin September 15, 2023,
and to guarantee full consideration your file should be complete by this
date.

Please contact Xaria Callender, Sr. Administrative Assistant for the
Political Science Department, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>if you have questions about the
application process.

Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
Yale values diversity among its students, staff, and faculty and
strongly welcomes applications from women, persons with disabilities,
protected veterans, and underrepresented minorities. We seek candidates
who contribute to a diverse and robust intellectual environment.

If you have scholars you believe we should consider, please feel free to
contact me directly and also to encourage those individuals to apply as
appropriate.

Gregory A. Huber
huber.research.yale.edu
Yale University

Forst Family Professor of Political Science
Chair, Department of Political Science
Director, Center for the Study of American Politics
Director, ISPS Behavioral Research Lab
Resident Fellow, Institution for Social and Policy Studies

203-432-5731 (faculty office, voice)
203-432-5240 (chair office, voice)

Faculty Office: ISPS, C221, 77 Prospect Street
Chair Office: Rosenkranz Hall, Room 324, 115 Prospect Street

Faculty Mail: PO Box 208209, New Haven, CT 06520-8209
Chair Mail: PO Box 208301, New Haven, CT 06520-8301