From:
Aaron Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Aaron Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2023 09:11:02 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

We are thrilled to announce that the 11th meeting of the Asian Political
Methodology group, held jointly with the first-ever MENA Political
Methodology conference, will be held on January 11 and 12, 2024, at New
York University Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The conference website is
here. <https://nyuad.nyu.edu/en/events/2024/january/polmeth-nyuad.html>

We welcome paper and poster proposals from any area of political science
using quantitative methods of analysis. Proposals may focus on substantive
contributions to knowledge in any subfield of political science or on
innovation in quantitative methods of political analysis. We are especially
interested in proposals applying rigorous empirical methods in Asia,
including the Middle East (and North Africa), South Asia, Southeast Asia,
and East Asia.

We have received *generous* funding to support travel and accommodation for
a number of graduate students and postdocs, particularly individuals from
underrepresented backgrounds and scholars from MENA-based institutions.
This funding will be awarded on a competitive basis.

The deadline for proposal submission is **August 1, 2023**. Please submit
paper or poster proposals here
<https://nyuad.nyu.edu/en/events/2024/january/polmeth-nyuad/registration.html>.
  The primary presenter should submit the proposal that includes the title,
the abstract (up to 200 words), the names of authors, and the contact
information of the primary presenter. Poster presenters do not have to
provide papers before the conference.

Key dates
*       Dates of conference: January 11-12, 2024
*       Abstract Submission Deadline: August 1, 2023
*       Notifications of Decisions: September 1, 2023
*       Registration: September 1- October 31, 2023

We look forward to reading your proposals!

Sincerely,
Aaron Kaufman (on behalf of the host committee)

--
Aaron R. Kaufman, PhD
NYU Abu Dhabi