From:
Christopher Wratil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Christopher Wratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2023 17:40:08 +0200
Dear colleagues,

I am looking for *postdoctoral and PhD researchers* who want to work

with me on the *MULTIREP project *("/Multidimensional Representation:

Enabling An Alternative Research Agenda on the Citizen-Politician

Relationship/") funded by the European Research Council and conducted at

the University of Vienna. I am particularly looking for candidates with

experience in*quantitative text analysis and machine learning OR

qualitative in-depth interviewing (incl. focus groups)*.

  * Postdoctoral contracts will be between 2-4 years depending on

    profile with a salary of ca. €60,000 p.a. (starting date between

    September 2023 and April 2024)

  * PhD contracts will be 4 years with a salary of ca. €34,000 p.a.

    (starting date: September or October 2023)

The deadline for applications is *24 April 2023*.

Detailed information is provided here

<https://wratil.eu/files/MULTIREP_Doctoral_Postdoctoral_Positions.pdf>.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this information to suitable

candidates.

Best wishes,

Christopher Wratil

--

Christopher Wratil, PhD

Assistant Professor

Department of Government

University of Vienna

Rooseveltplatz 3/1

1090 Vienna

Austria

Website <http://www.wratil.eu> Twitter <https://twitter.com/chriswratil>

   Editors:  Dominique Lockett and Gechun Lin