Dear colleagues,

I am looking for *postdoctoral and PhD researchers* who want to work
with me on the *MULTIREP project *("/Multidimensional Representation:
Enabling An Alternative Research Agenda on the Citizen-Politician
Relationship/") funded by the European Research Council and conducted at
the University of Vienna. I am particularly looking for candidates with
experience in*quantitative text analysis and machine learning OR
qualitative in-depth interviewing (incl. focus groups)*.

  * Postdoctoral contracts will be between 2-4 years depending on
    profile with a salary of ca. €60,000 p.a. (starting date between
    September 2023 and April 2024)
  * PhD contracts will be 4 years with a salary of ca. €34,000 p.a.
    (starting date: September or October 2023)

The deadline for applications is *24 April 2023*.

Detailed information is provided here
<https://wratil.eu/files/MULTIREP_Doctoral_Postdoctoral_Positions.pdf>.

I would be grateful if you could circulate this information to suitable
candidates.

Best wishes,

Christopher Wratil

--