From:
Simon Munzert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Simon Munzert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2023 12:35:43 +0000
Hi all,

The Hertie School Data Science Lab is hiring a postdoctoral researcher. As a postdoc at the lab, you will implement your own research agenda leveraging computational and statistical methods, and deliver tailored technical courses for the MSc Data Science for Public Policy.

At the Lab, we work on a variety of projects in data science to tackle major societal problems. Core research areas involve experimental survey methods, causal inference, natural language processing, and machine learning to inform climate mitigation policy. We organise regular data science events and meetups to help enrich campus life at the Hertie School and contribute to the academic, start-up and industrial dialogues of Berlin. Also, we have our own infrastructure to implement computation-heavy projects.

The intended start date is 01 September 2023, and the contract will be limited for three years. The salary is competitive and will be at the E14 level. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Detailed information about the position is provided here:

https://hertie-school.dvinci-easy.com/en/p/en/jobs/70756/postdoctoral-researcher-data-science-lab-gn-full-time-40-hoursweek

I'm happy to answer any questions related to the position.

All the best,

Simon Munzert

Simon Munzert

Professor of Data Science and Public Policy

Director of the Data Science Lab

Hertie School

The University of Governance in Berlin

Friedrichstraße 180

10117 Berlin ∙ Germany

Phone +49 (0)30 / 259 219 450

   Editors:  Dominique Lockett and Gechun Lin