From:
Raymond Duch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Raymond Duch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:06:08 +0000

Sonja Vogt (University of Lausanne) and I are launching a recently funded project entitled “Talking to Machines” – the project aims to leverage artificial intelligence in the design and implementation of experiments.  Our web site has more details on the goals of the project: https://talkingtomachines.org.

We are assembling a team of research engineers, data scientists, post-doc researchers and pre-docs to work with us on the development and roll-out of a platform that will facilitate AI-enhanced experimental research.   The project has an extensive global network of collaborating researchers and aims to play a leading role in this fast-evolving area of social science research.

We have an opening for a Research Engineer who would be located at Nuffield College Oxford and would play a critical role in the development of the software pipeline that will be a core focus of the project.   More details on the post and the application procedures are available here:   https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/the-college/jobs-and-vacancies/nuffieldswiss-national-research-foundation-research-engineer/

As part of the project, we also have openings for a post-doc position (https://bit.ly/SNSF_Postdoc) and a pre-doc position ( https://bit.ly/SNSF_predoc) – both based at the University of Lausanne

Please contact us directly if you have any questions about the posts or the overall project – we would love to hear from you!

Thanks,

Ray and Sonja

Raymond Duch

Director

Centre for Experimental Social Sciences

Nuffield College

OX1 1NF Oxford

www.raymondduch.com

mobile: +44 7 760 167 008

   Editors:  Yuan (Cecilia) Sui and Gechun Lin