From:
Raymond Duch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:49:08 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

The Centre for Experimental Social Sciences (CESS) at Nuffield College does its best to facilitate experiments for behavioural scientists around the globe through workshops, tutorials, and private assistance. In response to the challenges faced by experimental social scientists in the presence of a global pandemic, CESS has developed a virtual laboratory to allow researchers to continue their research unimpeded.

To assist experimental researchers struggling to continue their research during the COVID-19 pandemic, CESS has decided to release several oTree add-ons we have developed for the virtual laboratory.  The first add-on, real time chat, can be accessed freely here<https://github.com/Furuneko> (https://github.com/Furuneko). Keep your eyes peeled for additional releases later this year!

If you are interested in learning more about CESS and how we can help you run an experiment, please visit our website<https://cess-nuffield.nuff.ox.ac.uk/> (https://cess-nuffield.nuff.ox.ac.uk/), contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or sign up here<https://cess-nuffield.nuff.ox.ac.uk/events/colloquium/centre-for-experimental-social-sciences-cess/> (https://cess-nuffield.nuff.ox.ac.uk/events/colloquium/centre-for-experimental-social-sciences-cess/) for 16th February’s colloquia when we will present an overview of everything that we do.

Best Regards,

Raymond Duch

Director

Centre for Experimental Social Sciences

Nuffield College

OX1 1NF Oxford

www.raymondduch.com

mobile: +44 7 760 167 008

   Editor:  Erin Rossiter  <[log in to unmask]>