From:
Patrick Moynihan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Patrick Moynihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2023 18:24:33 +0000
Pew Research Center has an international research methodologist position open: https://pewtrusts.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/CenterExternal/job/Washington-DC-Pew-Research-Center/International-Research-Methodogist_R002231

This position is on the methods team, supporting all elements of the Center's cross-national survey research projects including proposal review, vendor evaluation, sample design, questionnaire development, fieldwork monitoring, quality control and data weighting. We're looking for someone with a few years of industry survey experience. Please see the position listing for full details.

If you have any questions about the position, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Apologies for cross-posting - and thank you.
Patrick Moynihan
Associate Director, International Research Methods
Pew Research Center