From:
Michael Kenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Kenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2022 15:25:22 -0400
Dear PolMeth Community,

I'm writing to let you know that the Department of Political Science at
Rutgers University is hiring in international security and we welcome
applications from candidates with advanced methodological skills.

The deadline is *October 1*. The advertisement is pasted below and the
complete job listing is available here:
https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/177078

Best,

Mike Kenwick

*Advertisement*
The Political Science Department at Rutgers University, New Brunswick
anticipates hiring an international relations scholar whose research
focuses on International Security and/or Foreign Policy (including great
power competition) to begin Sept 1, 2023, subject to availability of
funding. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching standard
undergraduate survey courses in international relations. We welcome
candidates with expertise in quantitative approaches to causal inference
and/or advanced computational methods, as well as those with an ability to
contribute to the minor we offer in Critical Intelligence Studies. A Ph.D.
in Political Science or a related field is required by Sept 1 2023.

Candidates should submit the following materials: (1) c.v.; (2) cover
letter; (3) research statement, (4) teaching statement, (5) a writing
sample; (6) a diversity statement addressing ways in which their research,
teaching, or service will contribute to Rutgersā€™s commitment to enhancing
diversity and inclusiveness (broadly construed); (7) three confidential
letters of recommendation.

Review of applications will begin on October 1, 2022 and will continue
until the job is filled.

Question regarding the search may be directed to Ms. Jovani Reaves at

*Michael R. Kenwick*
Assistant Professor
Rutgers University
New Brunswick, NJ 08901