From:
"Thomas J. Leeper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:35:26 +0100
This will probably sound crazy, but I would actually suggest looking
at Wikipedia. Nearly all pages that make cross-national policy
comparisons involve maps of those, which often carry citations to
direct data sources. E.g., the map here
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law) carries a citation to a
detailed UN report
(http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/pdf/policy/WorldAbortionPolicies2013/WorldAbortionPolicies2013_WallChart.pdf).
You should be able to find similar data on your other issues using the
same search technique.

-Thomas

Thomas J. Leeper
http://www.thomasleeper.com