Dear Colleagues,

My group at EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, Switzerland) is looking for two people to join us:

1. A postdoc for 2 years. Flexible starting date. Link: https://recruiting.epfl.ch/Vacancies/3221/Description/2.

2. A PhD student, fully funded, for 4 years (starting September 2024). Link: https://www.epfl.ch/about/working/cdm-phd-position-in-policy-sustainability-pasu/.

We are looking for people with an interest in sustainability policy/economics (writ large) and strong technical skills (e.g. causal inference, computational science, theoretical modeling, etc.). More information about the kind of work we do is available here: https://www.epfl.ch/labs/pasu/.

The salaries of both positions are competitive (https://www.epfl.ch/campus/services/human-resources/en/basic-starting-salary-of-doctoral-assistants-and-postdocs/). In addition, there is generous research support provided by the group.

Of course, I’m happy to answer any questions people may have about these two positions ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thanks,

Michaël

—
Michaël Aklin
PASU Chair | Associate Professor | College of Management
Managing director | E4S Center
EPFL | École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
pasu.epfl.ch<https://pasu.epfl.ch/>