Hi All-

Purdue Political Science is searching for an open-field tenure-track position with research interests related to artificial intelligence (broadly construed). This can include the application of AI methods to research.

We have an emerging group of scholars with interests in technology, society, and governance, many of whom participate in a broader interdisciplinary AI research cluster in the College of Liberal Arts. We are a growing department, with great support for research. We’ve hired 11 new faculty in the past two years, and the energy is fantastic!  Please share this position with anyone who might be interested.

We begin reviewing applications on November 7th. The link to position description and application portal is here: https://t.co/Ss52D0Fefr

Thanks,

Bryce

Associate Professor
Department of Political Science
Purdue University

Research Scholar
Center for C-SPAN Scholarship & Education
Purdue University

Adjunct Professor (ending 2023)
University of Iowa

Email