Dear Colleagues,

The Consortium on Electoral Democracy<https://c-dem.ca/> (C-Dem) and Evidence in Governance and Politics<https://egap.org/> (EGAP) is seeking a post/pre-doctoral scholar for the coming year. We encourage applications from methods-focused candidates, but also applied researchers who have used R software tools in designing and implementing randomized trials. We will provide training and support for candidates to learn relevant programming tools.

https://www.torontomu.ca/careers/research-staff-opportunities/egap-c-dem-pre-post-doctoral-fellowship-apr25-2023/

The fellow will primarily work under the supervision of Professor Daniel Rubenson<https://www.rubenson.org/> (Toronto Metropolitan University, incoming EGAP Executive Director and C-Dem Co-Investigator) with Professors Graeme Blair<https://graemeblair.com/> (UCLA, EGAP Methods & Training Co-Director) and Nahomi Ichino<https://nahomi.github.io/> (Emory, EGAP Methods & Training Co-Director) as co-supervisors. The position will be located in Toronto, Canada, with opportunities for paid travel to Atlanta and Los Angeles to work with co-supervisors.

Review of applications will begin on May 22, 2023 but will continue until the position is filled. Please submit your application by completing the form here<https://forms.gle/AhARqYL7T3WTUpzZ9>.

Please share widely in your networks.  Daniel, Graeme, and I would be happy to answer questions about the position.

All the best,
Nahomi Ichino

—
Nahomi Ichino
Associate Professor of Political Science, Emory University
Co-Director of Methods and Trainings, Evidence in Governance and Politics (EGAP)