From:
Karen Long Jusko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 18:04:05 -0400
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 14:17:17 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Full or Associate Position at UC Merced
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Everyone.

I would like to bring to your attention our Associate/Full Professor
position, open with respect to subfield.  Should you have any
questions, Tom Hansford or I would be happy to talk to you.

The School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts at the University
of California, Merced invites applications from distinguished
scholars and teachers at the Full Professor (preferred) or Associate
Professor level in Political Science. This is a tenured position with
an anticipated start date of July 1, 2007. The position is open as to
subfield. We seek candidates with excellent research records and
national reputations. UC Merced is the newest campus of the
renowned University of California system and the first American
research university to be built in the 21st century. We celebrated
our official grand opening and the arrival of the first class of
undergraduate and graduate students to campus in September
2005, and the university is projected to grow to a 25,000-student
enrollment at full build-out by approximately the year 2030. All
applicants must fill out the application on the secure website:
http://jobs.ucmerced.edu/n/academic/position.jsf?
positionId=642. The application link may also be found at
www.ucmerced.edu (click the faculty link).  For more information
please contact Tom Hansford ([log in to unmask]) or
Stephen Nicholson ([log in to unmask]). UC Merced is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.

Stephen P. Nicholson
Program in Political Science
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
P.O. Box 2039
University of California, Merced
Merced, CA 95344
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]