From:
Prakash Adhikari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:17:44 -0600
I am looking for data on Foreign Direct Investment going
into the different sectors of the Chinese economy over
time. I'm looking for more disaggregated than just the
standard industrial classification data such as Primary,
Secondary etc. I would highly appreciate any one
suggesting me related website etc. other than the China
Statistical Year Book or the Chinese Commerce Ministry
where I can look for such data. I will be thankful to
anyone willing to share such data with me.

Many thanks,
Prakash Adhikari
Department of Political Science
University of New Mexico MSC05 3070