From:
"Bakker, Ryan S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Bakker, Ryan S
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2024 11:24:04 +0000
There's still time to apply to the 2024 Essex Summer School in Social Science Data Analysis!  We're offering all of your favourites plus some new advanced classes including:

-Machine Learning for Tabular Data
-Machine Learning for Estimating Treatment Effects from Observational Data
-Data Visualisation with R
-Deep Learning for Text and Vision
-Web Scraping and Data Management
-Programming and Simulation Methods for Computational Social Science

Most classes are available both in-person and online.

We also offer group discounts and have a couple scholarships available as well.

Check out the full program and www.essexsummerschool.com<http://www.essexsummerschool.com> and feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

We hope to see you in person or online for the 57th ESS!

Ryan Bakker
Director, Essex Summer School is Social Science Data Analysis
Reader in Comparative Government
Department of Government
University of Essex