From:
Shayna O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Shayna O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2023 10:03:59 -0500
Hello all,

We've got a new position open at Analyst Institute! Please share with
anyone you think might be interested. Thanks!

Analyst Institute <https://analystinstitute.org/about-us/> is searching for
its next Director of Research. In this senior leadership position, you will
lead a team of researchers, analysts, data scientists, and engineers to
drive research on civic engagement and progressive community learning
needs. You’ll shape Analyst Institute’s research agenda and forge
partnerships to advance that agenda. You’ll also be instrumental in
ensuring we remain at the forefront of research and innovation while
fostering a culture of knowledge exchange and learning within the movement.
Starting salary commensurate with experience and skill set from $110,000 -
$130,000.
We’re looking to fill the (remote) position by January 2024. We will be
accepting applications through December 1, with priority given to
candidates who apply before November 17. Apply here
<https://analystinstitute.pinpointhq.com/en/postings/51a01fb6-5992-418d-9310-3188d601384d>
.

--
*Shayna O'Reilly (SHAY-nuh oh-RIE-lee