From:
"Brandt, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Brandt, Patrick
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:57:10 +0000
TexMeth 2024 meeting announcement

The School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences at the University of Texas, Dallas will host the Texas Methods Meeting on February 23-24, 2024.   The meeting will be held at the Blackstone LaunchPad on campus at UT Dallas (more details below).

To apply to attend or present  (either a poster or a paper) please fill out the survey at this link by November 14, 2023:

https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d73f27iYD8UjoSW

Thank you, and we looking forward to seeing you in Dallas in February.

Patrick T. Brandt
Professor
School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
The University of Texas, Dallas

More details: After a successful Fall 2022 TexMeth at UT Austin we are returning to having this meeting in the Spring semester in 2024.  As in past meetings, the conference aims to bring together scholars (faculty and graduate students) from Texas and beyond who are doing research in political methodology, broadly defined.

The conference will have a similar format to previous TexMeth meetings. It will begin with lunch on Friday, followed by paper presentations, a reception with a graduate student poster session, and then a dinner featuring a keynote speaker. Saturday, we will have light breakfast, followed by paper presentations, and will end in the early afternoon depending on the number of papers.  This should allow easy travel to and from the meeting on Thursday / Friday and Saturday.