From:
Kenneth Kollman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 10:15:13 -0400
Gijs,

Two helpful web archives for you:  CLEA (Constituency-Level Elections
Archive), and the Global Elections Database (used to be called CLE).  They
should have all the data you need.   These have the data at the
constituency level, which you can aggregate up to the national level if you
wish.   Other sites have national-level party totals, like Psephos and
IFES.  Best of luck,

Ken Kollman
University of Michigan