From:
Mark Blumenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:32:19 -0500
I'm just seeing this thread now -- apologies for the late reply.

I'm not sure if AP continues to update beyond what was available in
mid-November, but my colleagues at Huffington Post have been independently
updating the data we publish at http://elections.huffingtonpost.com with
certified county results from each state. We've collected every state but
MA so far.

I checked and we will be publishing the county level data in a consistent
CSV format in the next few days. We'll tweet the link from
@huffpostdata<https://twitter.com/huffpostdata> as
soon as it's ready for download.

Mark Blumenthal