From:
Andrew Therriault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:43:17 -0500
More than just the messenger on this one. If you have any undergrad or grad
students who are interested in using data for good, please pass along. Stef
from our team (info below) is the main point of contact for general
questions, but I'm happy to answer any direct ones as well if that's easier.

Thanks,
Andrew