From:
Theresa Gessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Theresa Gessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:50:00 +0100
Dear all,

I am forwarding the Call for Papers for the European Political Science
Association (EPSA) Annual Conference 2024. Vera Troeger and I especially
look forward to your submissions to the Political Methodology Section but
the conference has 12 sections covering much of Political Science.

Best wishes, Theresa Gessler

The Call for Papers for EPSA, July 4-6 2024, Cologne is now open

Proposal Submission Deadline: December 15, 2023

The 14th annual conference of the European Political Science Association
will take place from July 4-6 in Cologne, Germany, Mediapark (Komed).
Conference presentations are organized by topic into 1 2 sections. As
always, we expect that tenured participants contribute to the success of
the conference by serving as chairs or discussants.

We invite paper submissions that represent the state of the art in
political science and that focus on any substantive area of politics.
Submit your proposal here

https://conference-service.com/epsa2024/access.html

The Programme Committee co-chairs for EPSA 2024 are Thomas Plümper (Vienna
University of Economics and Business Administration), Vera Troeger
(University of Hamburg), Sven-Oliver Proksch, (University of Cologne), and
Sebastia Ziaja (GESIS, Cologne).

EPSA 2024 is organized in 12 sections:

*S1: Comparative Politics*

*Simone Wegmann, University of Kiel*

*S2: Conflict and Security*

*Sebastian Ziaja, GESIS, Cologne *

*S3: European Politics      *

*Paul Matthew Loveless, Bocconi*

*S4: Formal Political Theory*

*Nikitas Konstantinidis, IE University *

*S5: International Relations*

*Marianne Dahl, PRIO*

*S6: Party Politics*

*Jae-Jae Spoon, University of Pittsburgh *

*S7: Political Behavior *

*Daniel Bischof, Aarhus University*

*S8: Political Economy*

*Amy Pond, Washington University in St. Louis *

*S9: Political Representation*

*Oliver Proksch, University of Cologne and Simon W. Weschle, Syracuse
University *

*S10: Public Opinion and Political Communication *

*Denise Traber, University of Basle*

*S11: Public Policy and Administration      *

*Thomas Plümper, Vienna University of Economics *

*S12: Political Methodology         *

*Vera Troeger, University of Hamburg and Theresa Gessler, Europa University
Viadrina *

EPSA employs a policy of non-discrimination and therefore does not have
panels for graduate students only.   In the spirit of this equal
participation policy, however, all attendees face the same registration
fees, although registration will be discounted for EPSA members.

We will keep fees constant at 275 € for members and 400 € for non-members
for the 2024 conference.

Located on the river Rhine, Köln is the cultural capital of Germany. A city
enriched with more than 2,000 years of history, where construction
companies are reluctant to dig into the ground, simply because they are
likely to find *Roman reminiscences, most of which can now be seen in the
Romano-Germanic Museum. True, the city is best known for its cathedral, but
the hidden gems are the Romanic churches. For others, it is the
microbreweries and the Bräuhäuser that makes the city worth a visit. *Cologne
also hosts a large open-minded, artsy scene. It is a very lively city, with
numerous distinct must-see ‘veedel’, including the Agnesviertel and the
Belgische Viertel, both in walking distance from the conference venue.

(EPSA may be joined from the EPSA webpage, see https://epsanet.org/join/)

For more details, see https://www.epsanet.org/