From:
"Adam S. Levine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:18:05 +0000
**research4impact information session at APSA**

At research4impact<http://www.r4impact.org/> we connect researchers and practitioners who share knowledge, learn from each other, and/or collaborate on research projects.

So far we’ve connected over 150 pairs of researchers and practitioners. They’re discovering new ways to respond to environmental crises, reduce prejudice, explain voter behavior, increase representation, improve public health, and so on. Here are a few impact stories<https://www.r4impact.org/impact-stories>.

At the information session we’ll briefly talk about who we are and how we can help you out.

We’ve matched both faculty and grad students, as well as folks who study American politics, comparative politics, and IR. Please forward this announcement to any and all that would find it useful:

research4impact information session at APSA

Saturday Aug 31, 2019

6:30-7:15pm

(short presentation & lots of time for q&a)

Omni Hotel, Congressional A

Any questions? Can’t make it but want to know more? Visit our website<http://www.r4impact.org/> or feel free to email me: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes,

Adam

Adam Seth Levine

Department of Government

Cornell University

government.cornell.edu/adam-levine<http://government.cornell.edu/adam-levine>

President: research4impact<http://research4impact.com/>

   Editor:  Erin Rossiter  <[log in to unmask]>