From:
Florian Hollenbach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Florian Hollenbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2023 06:47:45 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

David Fortunato and I are hiring a 2-year postdoc for our project on the "Determinants and Consequences of Legislative Capacity" funded by the Independent Research Fund Denmark. The postdoc will be based at the Department of International Economics, Government and Business (EGB) at the Copenhagen Business School.  It is a 100% research postdoc—there are no teaching requirements. It is our hope that the postdoc will coauthor with us on the project and develop publications related to the project.
You can find the full ad and link to the application here:
https://www.cbs.dk/en/about-cbs/jobs-cbs/vacant-positions/postdoc-in-business-and-government-copenhagen-business-school-2-years

The deadline for applications is October 30, 2023.
We are also more than happy to answer any questions related to the position.

All the best,
Florian

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

FLORIAN HOLLENBACH
Associate Professor, PhD

Department of International Economics, Government and Business
COPENHAGEN BUSINESS SCHOOL
Porcelænshaven 24A
Room 2.57
2000 Frederiksberg