From:
Anja Neundorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Anja Neundorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:36:02 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I am recruiting a new postdoc for my ERC-project at the University of Glasgow to start this Autumn. Suitable candidates are very advanced PhD students (who will submit their thesis latest in Sep) or current postdocs. In terms of profile, I am looking for someone with very advanced quantitative skills with a background in (experimental) public opinion research, whether in democracies or autocracies. As part of the project, we often use Qualtrics to run our own surveys. Experience with Qualtrics (and/or the Facebook Ads Manager) is, therefore, an advantage.

The deadline for applications is the 14th of July. The job is fixed term for 18 months with a possibility to be extended by another 9 months. Here are more details about the job and a link to the application page: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DAP037/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-democratic-politics. And here is our project website with more details about our work: https://www.gla.ac.uk/research/az/democracyresearch/.

I will be at EPSA this week and happy to meet any suitable candidates who want to chat about the job or the project.

Kind regards,
Anja

—

Professor Anja Neundorf
Professor of Politics and Research Methods
School of Social and Political Sciences
Adam Smith Building (Office: 1201)
University of Glasgow

Phone: +44 794694 7367