From:
Efe Tokdemir <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Efe Tokdemir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2023 08:51:38 +0300
Dear colleagues,

We invite proposals for the 12th Annual Eurasian Peace Science Conference, to be held in person on January 11-12, 2024, at Bilkent University, Ankara Turkey. The conference’s goals are to broaden cooperation and intellectual dialogue among Eurasian and global peace science scholars, and to bring together the cutting-edge research with rigorous methods on various aspects of peace science.

Proposals addressing any aspect of peace, conflict, intra and interstate security and policy making including a) empirical studies of causes and consequences of violence encompassing war, conflict, and criminal activity; b) study of foreign policy making, international organizations or alliances, foreign aid and investment, trade, and economic sanctions, as well as climate change and environmental cooperation, and c) peace science methodology and theory are welcome.

You can submit your proposals via the link <https://ir.bilkent.edu.tr/?page_id=1109>. The deadline for proposal submissions is August 1st, 2023. Proposals submitted after that date will only be considered if presentation slots remain available. We will notify the successful participants by early September 2023.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bilkent University in January 2024. Please direct your question about the conference to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and about the Eurasian Peace Science Network to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Local Hosts for Eurasian Peace Science Conference 2024:

Efe Tokdemir
Assistant Professor of International Relations
Bilkent University, Turkey

Özgür Özdamar
Associate Professor of International Relations
Bilkent University, Turkey

Efe Tokdemir
Assistant Professor, Director of Graduate Studies
Department of International Relations
Bilkent University
www.efetokdemir.com <http://www.efetokdemir.com/>

Out now:
"Social-psychology of vaccine intentions: the mediating role of institutional trust in the fight against Covid-19 <https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11109-022-09793-3>” Political Behavior, 2022
"‘You are not my type’: The role of identity in evaluating democracy & human rights promotion <https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/13691481211016946>” British Journal of Politics and International Relations, 2022

Author of Battle for Allegiance: Government, Terrorist Groups and Constituencies in Conflict <https://www.press.umich.edu/10147268/battle_for_allegiance>. University of Michigan Press, 2020