From:
Omar Lizardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 08:44:38 -0700
Bill,

There was a fairly long discussion of this issue on the Stata listserv. As
far as I could tell, the short answer is that the RRR is not the same as the
OR, because the coefficients from a logistic regression are not the same
(they are a special case) as the coefficients from a multinomial logit
(however if you run a multinomial logit on a binary dependent variable
OR=RRR).  But you can follow the thread for yourself from here:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-06/msg00063.html

Omar.