From:
Gary King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 22:43:08 -0400
I thought you might be interested in a new social science statistics
blog created by a group of graduate student affiliates of the
Institute for Quantitative Social Science at Harvard and me.  The
graduate students represent a wide range of academic disciplines, and
plan daily posts intended to make public some of the hallway
conversations about social science statistical methods and analysis at
the Institute.  We plan to cover a wide range of topics including
current methodological trends, ongoing research results, papers
presented (and discussion at) recent conferences and seminars.  Some
of the first posts are about the summer meetings of the Society for
Political Methodology just held at FSU.  Comments posted from those
interested are encouraged.  See

          http://iq.harvard.edu/blog/Social_Science_Statistics/

Gary

---
Gary King
David Florence Professor of Government,
Director, Institute for Quantitative Social Science
Harvard University, 1737 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02138
http://GKing.Harvard.Edu, [log in to unmask]
Direct 617-495-2027, Assistant 495-9271, eFax 812-8581