From:
Selim Erdem Aytaç <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Selim Erdem Aytaç <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:50:00 +0300
Dear all,

I am looking to hire a post-doctoral researcher (2 years) and PhD students
(5 years) as part of my ERC project DEPOLARIZE ("*Affective Polarization
and Democratic Attitudes*") to be hosted at Koç University in Istanbul.
Start date is Fall 2023, and the positions offer internationally
competitive salary and benefits packages. More information about the
project and positions is available here:

http://home.ku.edu.tr/~saytac/depolarize.html

I would be grateful if you could circulate this information to suitable
candidates.

Kind regards,
Erdem.

S. Erdem Aytaç
Assoc. Prof. of Political Science
Dept. of International Relations, Koç University
+90-212-338-1184
http://home.ku.edu.tr/~saytac/index.html

*Why Bother? Rethinking Participation in Elections and Protests*
<https://www.amazon.com/Why-Bother-Rethinking-Participation-Comparative/dp/1108465943/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=>
(Cambridge Series in Comparative Politics)