From:
"Whitten, Guy D" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Whitten, Guy D
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:14:04 +0000
The Department of Political Science at Texas A&M is pleased to announce that we have been granted authorization to search for additional hires for the senior faculty search that we advertised in the summer of 2023.  We are particularly interested in hires at the Associate Professor level but will consider applications at the Professor level.  Senior Assistant Professors are also encouraged to apply.  The Interfolio link with the full advertisement and to apply for these positions is http://apply.interfolio.com/127657.    We will continue to review applications until these positions are filled.