From:
Caroline Le Pennec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:48:16 -0800
Dear PolMeth Community,

You can find below an invitation to register for TextXD 2019 at UC Berkeley
(December 3-6). Submissions of proposals for poster presentations are also
welcome. Let me know if you have any question about the event!

Best,
Caroline

Registration is now open for TextXD 2019, as is our call for poster
submissions
[image: TextXD: Text Analysis Across Domains]
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=164d07149c&e=3be528eb15>

We are excited to open registration to attend TextXD 2019, December 3
for TextXD now
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=73bf8011dd&e=3be528eb15>
before attendance fills up, and please forward to interested individuals
and listserves.

The 2019 preliminary program is now available
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=df778049b9&e=3be528eb15>.
TextXD 2019 will be bigger and better than ever, with 5 keynotes, 22 talks,
7 lightning talks, 6 introductory workshops, 2 poster sessions, and a
collaboration/hackathon day.
Register for TextXD 2019
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=ffc02b4398&e=3be528eb15>
*If you are interested in presenting a poster on Dec. 4th or 5th, submit a
poster abstract by Nov. 25
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=9ab44ff51a&e=3be528eb15>.*
 Poster submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis until we reach
poster capacity.

If you have any questions or need more information, reach out to us
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=b0efccc8c3&e=3be528eb15>.
We look forward to your submission.

*Please forward this to individuals, organizations, and listserves that may
be interested.*
Best,
The TextXD Organizing Committee
Berkeley Institute for Data Science - UC Berkeley
www.textxd.org
<https://textxd.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&id=519be5df4e&e=3be528eb15>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=82b510e409dd1b55f00989394&afl=1>