From:
"Lee, Bomi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Lee, Bomi
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:38:18 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

The deadline to submit a paper for the 2024 Political Networks Conference has been extended until next Monday, March 25.

Call for papers/posters:

We invite submissions to present at the 2024 Political Networks Conference. The event will take place June 5-8 at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. As in years past, the conference will begin with two days of network analysis workshops (June 5-6) followed by two days of panel presentations (June 7-8).

We seek proposals for papers or posters that engage in rigorous theoretical and empirical research on political networks. We also welcome contributions that develop methodological approaches for the analysis of political networks. Submissions are encouraged from a wide range of disciplines including, but not limited to, political science, sociology, economics, anthropology, psychology, business, information, and complex systems.

Please use the link below to submit a paper or poster by March 25. If you wish to attend without presenting a paper or poster you do not need to do anything at this time.

Looking forward to seeing you in Tallahassee,

Dotan Haim and Matt Pietryka

How to submit a proposal:

☑ Prepare an abstract of no more than 300 words

☑ Submit it using this webform<http://fla.st/5ILM4C1A> (url: fla.st/5ILM4C1A<http://fla.st/5ILM4C1A>)

☑ You will receive an email confirming we have received your application

Dates to remember:

  *   March 25: proposal deadline

  *   April 7 (or before): decisions announced

  *   June 5-8: Join us for the workshops and conference

For more info:

  *   Conference details and updates at conference.polinetworks.org<https://conference.polinetworks.org/>

  *   Send questions & suggestions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

   Editors:  Yuan (Cecilia) Sui and Gechun Lin