From:
Andrew Bertoli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Andrew Bertoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2023 15:04:20 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

IE University in Spain is looking to hire three people as assistant
professors starting September 1, 2024. The new faculty positions will be
part of IE’s School of Politics, Economics, and Global Affairs
<https://www.ie.edu/school-politics-economics-global-affairs/>.

International Relations: https://apply.interfolio.com/132073

Comparative Politics: http://apply.interfolio.com/132210

Political Economy: http://apply.interfolio.com/132207

Our institution is located in Madrid and Segovia, Spain, and is a
full-member of the Association of Professional Schools in International
Affairs (APSIA). We are a fast-growing department of professors committed
to world-class academic research and teaching in the social sciences,
public policy, and international affairs.

The university offers a competitive remuneration package, attractive
teaching commitments, and an enriching and cosmopolitan work environment in
the heart of Madrid. Our working language is English, and both our faculty
and student body are highly diverse and international.

Applications should be submitted via Interfolio by October 20, 2023. Please
contact Sara Flores ([log in to unmask]) with questions regarding the
application process.

Sincerely,

Andrew Bertoli, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

School of Politics, Economics, and Global Affairs

IE University