Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 14:27:11 -0500
All -- Jeff Lewis and I have posted the 111th House and
Senate roll call data on voteview.com on the data
download page.  These data are complete through
the end of the 111th Congress.  We experienced
some unreliability in the acquisition of data (incomplete
page serves) from the House Clerk's servers in the past
few weeks. This led to the creation of a small number of
errors in our House vote matrix that we have now, we
believe, corrected. If you downloaded House data from
the UCLA server in the last few weeks, we recommend
that you be sure to update your data to the current files
available now on voteview.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The UCLA server will begin compiling the 112th Congress
as soon as Congress convenes.

Happy New Year.

Jeff Lewis and Keith Poole

Keith T. Poole
Philip H. Alston Jr. Distinguished Chair
Department of Political Science
School of Public and International Affairs
Baldwin Hall
University of Georgia
Athens, GA  30602
http://voteview.com