From:
Raphael Heiberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Raphael Heiberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:34:23 +0100
Dear colleagues,

my group on Computational Social Science (CSS) in Stuttgart is seeking
applicants for two *postdoctoral positions* to start in January 2024
(latest in April). The position is /up to 6 years/. We offer a
competitive salary depending on the candidate’s prior experience and
excellent research conditions (own budget for teaching assistants,
travel and experiments). Further details can be found on our website
<https://www.sowi.uni-stuttgart.de/institut/aktuelles/We-are-hiring-/>.

Candidates should have completed, or be near completion of, a PhD.
Relevant disciplines include /sociology/, /computational linguistics/,
/computer science/, /political science/, /communication/, or
/economics/, among others. In particular, we seek candidates with
experience in *natural language processing, social network analysis
*and/or*machine learning*.

To apply, please send *a short research proposal (~1 page), CV including
publication record and teaching experiences, and one paper as writing
sample*. Please send applications to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Applications will be
considered on a rolling basis.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate and reach out
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Best,

Raphael