From:
Raphael Heiberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Raphael Heiberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2023 13:07:47 +0200
Dear colleagues,

my group on Computational Social Science (CSS) in Stuttgart is seeking
applicants for a *postdoctoral position* to start in September (or
later). The position is /up to 6 years/. We offer a competitive salary
of ~80.000€ (depending on the candidate’s prior experience) and
excellent research conditions (own budget for teaching assistants,
travel and experiments). Please find further details here
<https://www.stellenwerk.de/stuttgart/jobboerse/postdoc-in-computational-social-science-university-of-stuttgart-230728-154977/>.

Candidates should have completed, or be near completion of, a PhD.
Relevant disciplines include /political science/, /computer science/,
/communication/, or /economics/, among others. In particular, we seek
candidates with experience in *natural language processing, social
network analysis *and/or*machine learning*.

To apply, please send *a short research proposal (0.5-1 page), CV
including publication record and teaching experiences, and one paper as
writing sample*. Please send applications to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Applications will be
considered on a rolling basis.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate and drop me a
line ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Best,

Raphael