From:
Jeffrey Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:59:27 -0700
For those of you interested roll calling voting, I am now maintaining a
realtime109th
Congress voting database at

http://adric.sscnet.ucla.edu/rollcall/

At the moment, only the Senate data are available.  Vote data (in the
usual Poole and Rosenthal
format) can be downloaded as well as descriptions of each vote.   This
is a developing project,
suggestions and comments are welcome.

Jeff Lewis