From:
"Chris W. Bonneau" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 10:24:30 -0400
Colleagues:

I am writing to inform you that we are now soliciting paper and panel
proposals for the 2008 Annual Meeting of the Southern Political Science
Association Meeting.  The SPSA will be held January 9-12, 2008 in New
Orleans, LA.  Proposals can be submitted at http://www.spsa.net and clicking
on "All Academic"

As Chair of the Formal Theory Section, I welcome both paper and panel
proposals.  I am open to a variety of proposals--from pure models with no
empirics to EITM papers to roundtables on teaching formal theory to
author-meets-critics sections.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see many of you
in January in NOLA.

Best,
cwb
--