From:
"Lee, Bomi" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Lee, Bomi
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2023 21:21:26 +0000
Dear PolMeth Community,

The Political Networks Section of APSA is pleased to announce that the Sixteenth Annual Political Networks Conference will take place on August 30, 2023. This year the PolNet conference will be held as the APSA pre-conference and will combine paper and lightning talk sessions. We welcome paper and lightning talk proposals from any area of political science using social network analysis. The deadline for proposal submission is **May 12, 2023**. Primary presenters should submit the proposal that includes the title, the abstract (up to 350 words), the names of authors, and the contact information of the primary presenter. We aim to notify authors of our program decisions by June 9th. Greater details on the conference and workshops can be found here.

PolNet 2023 is co-chaired by Lorien Jasny ([log in to unmask]), Elizabeth Menninga ([log in to unmask]), Kevin Reuning ([log in to unmask]), and Seulah Choi ([log in to unmask]). Please email us with any questions.

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Bomi K. Lee

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Department of Political Science

Washington University in St. Louis

https://bomiklee.com​

   Editors:  Dominique Lockett and Gechun Lin