From:
PETER CASEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, PETER CASEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2023 07:36:06 -0700
Hi,

The California Policy Lab <https://www.capolicylab.org/> is hiring a Data
Analyst for Homelessness Research
<https://www.capolicylab.org/careers/data-analyst-homelessness-research/>. The
Data Analyst will apply methods from econometrics, statistics, and data
science to original research primarily focused on homelessness, mental
health, and the social safety net. The Data Analyst may embed with public
agencies in Los Angeles to support collaborative research partnerships.
Please check out the position description for more information.

CPL recognizes the value of having a diverse staff at all levels of the
organization. We are looking for equity-minded applicants who represent and
understand the diverse racial and ethnic, gender identity, sexual
orientation, educational, socioeconomic, cultural, and disability
backgrounds in California. The team works remotely and we're open to
candidates outside of California, but we prefer candidates who are willing
to work in the LA area.

Please apply, and please share with your departments and networks!

Sincerely,

Peter Casey
Director of Strategy
California Policy Lab