From:
Jared Edgerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Jared Edgerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2023 06:47:43 -0500
Hello,

We are writing to solicit a call for presenters for the Junior Scholars in
Quantitative Conflict and International Security Workshop. The workshop is
being organized by Maryum Alam, Chris Blair, Roya Talibova, and Jared
Edgerton.

The workshop will be held on the first and third Fridays of each month from
1:00 to 2:00 PM EST. Presenters will discuss advanced working papers and
drafts of quantitative empirical and theoretical research in conflict
processes and international security, broadly defined. We will prioritize
submissions from graduate students, post-docs, and junior faculty.

To apply to present a paper, serve as a discussant, or attend the virtual
workshop, please fill out the application form here:

https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Xh2CfgRunRFYFM

The application deadline is September 30, and we expect to announce
decisions and a preliminary program very shortly after that.

We are happy to answer any questions about the structure of the workshop or
if your piece would be a good fit for the workshop.

Please reach out to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] with
any questions or concerns.

Regards,
--
Jared Edgerton