From:
Kevin Esterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:40:34 -0700
We are glad to announce the third annual West Coast Experiments
Conference. This year, the meeting is being coordinated through UCLA's
Center for the Study of Campaigns and will be held on the campus of UCLA
on Friday, May 21.

The WCE conference is a single day meeting, starting at 9 and ending
after dinner. This year we will have 2 focal workshop sessions and
several shorter paper presentations.

There are no registration fees, and lunch and dinner will be provided.
There are limited spaces available for the dinner, however.  Anyone with
interests in experimental research is invited to attend.

For the conference program and details on how to RSVP, hotel, and
parking, click here:

http://tert.ucr.edu/public/WCEagenda2010.pdf

Please direct any questions regarding local arrangements to Sylvia
Friedel ([log in to unmask]).  You must RSVP before May 17th.

Lynn Vavreck
Kevin Esterling
Mat McCubbins

--