From:
Megan Reif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:06:21 -0400
Dear Randy,

If you go to the geography links within the Census, you can select
"congressional district" under geographic type, click on each state one by
one, click "Add" to add the districts, which refreshes the site until you
have all of them, and then download them. I hope this link works:

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/QTGeoSearchByListServlet?ds_name=DEC_20
00_109S&_lang=en&_ts=191863347171

This will download, to my knowledge, shapefiles, along with their 3
associated files, but if you just need the Excel files, you can just open
the .dbf file associated with the file you download.

I do not know if the return data is included in these files.

Megan Reif

------------------------------------
Megan Elizabeth Reif
MA, Ph.D. Candidate