From:
Jason Windett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:40:16 -0600
Hello all,
I wanted to send out a reminder and the call for papers for the Saint Louis
University Conference on Gender and Politics.  We have pushed back the
proposal deadline until March 15 as our administrator for the conference
will not be in over our spring break to process submissions.  We have
already received many fantastic submissions and look forward to a wonderful
conference.  If you have any questions, please send an email to
We hope to see you all in April,
Jason

Dear colleagues,

Please join us on Friday, April 26th for the 2nd Annual Saint Louis
University Conference on Gender and Politics. Proposals are invited for
papers, panels, round tables, as well as a graduate/undergraduate poster
session  from all disciplines in the area of gender and politics.  A Best
Graduate/Undergraduate paper will be awarded.  The conference will also
feature a keynote speaker and a plenary luncheon.

Three sorts of proposals are sought:

   -       Proposals for papers should describe, in no more than 200 words,
   the research question to be addressed, the theoretical significance, and
   the analytic approach to answering it.

   -       Proposals for roundtables should describe the theme of the
   roundtable in no more than 200 words.  Also include all members who will
      participate in the roundtable discussion.

   -       Proposals for undergraduate and graduate posters should
   describe, in no more than 200 words, the research question to be addressed,
   its theoretical significance, and the analytic approach to answering it.
     In addition, a brief note about each author's educational position and
   major.

Submit your proposals at the conference webpage, genderpolitics.slu.edu.
Each proposal should include a list of all author's names, departments, and
contact information.  Offers to serve as panel chairs and discussants are
also most welcome.  The deadline for proposals is March 15.  Conference
registration is free.  If you have any questions, please email Jason
Windett and Nadia Brown at [log in to unmask]

--
Dr. Jason Harold Windett
Department of Political Science