Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, J <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2023 11:41:11 -0800
Hi,

We are excited to announce that we are hiring for new Data Scientist positions to join the growing GeoMatch team at the Immigration Policy Lab at Stanford. We are particularly interested in candidates who love to dive into code and would want to improve the operations of the GeoMatch algorithm and work on the software deployments in various countries. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative team at the intersection of AI, research, and public policy.

We prefer candidates that will be based at Stanford, but we are open to remote candidates. Please share this opportunity with your networks and encourage any amazing candidates to apply. Feel free to reach out with any questions about the opportunity!

https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/data-scientist-geomatch-23825

Best,
Jens