Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:27:51 -0500
I am writing to thank you kindly for forwarding the JSPurc survey to the
POLMETH mailing list a few weeks ago; we have received strong response to the
survey so far.

If it would be possible to do so, we would be grateful for a chance to send a
brief follow up with a reminder about the survey and our call for papers. The
text intended is enclosed below.

Please feel free to direct any inquiries to this e-mail ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you very much for your assistance and interest

Best regards

Ana Vasiliu
JSpurC Editor

PS: The text of the reminder is:

Subject line: JSpurC survey – beyond the results

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to thank you for the response to our survey launched to
investigate social science researchers’ experience with negative results. The
survey will be running online through this month at:

http://chnm.gmu.edu/tools/surveys/1771/

As part of its core mission to create adequate incentives for the publication
of negative results of social science research, the editorial team welcomes
submissions and suggestions for topics related to the use and communication of
negative results for its future issues.

Please find our Call for Papers, and Submission Guidelines at www.jspurc.org.

The results of the survey will be published in the first issue of JSpurC.
Respondents who have or will make an express request in the survey form, will
receive and early summary shortly.

Questions and comments are welcome at [log in to unmask]

JSpurC editors thank the list masters and respondents for kind assistance.

Best regards

JSpurC Editors