From:
Sveinung Arnesen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Political Methodology Society <[log in to unmask]>, Sveinung Arnesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2024 07:45:19 +0000
Dear colleagues,

We are excited to announce a four-year postdoctoral research fellowship in political science at the University of Bergen, Norway. We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a Ph.D. in political science (near completion) and experience in survey research, who wants to become a part of our community at the University of Bergen. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with our European Social Survey team and lead a research project utilizing this valuable data resource. We encourage you to share this announcement with any potential candidates and within your broader networks.

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/260631/postdoctoral-research-fellow-position-at-the-department-of-government

Feel free to send any questions you may have to me.
 The deadline is May 4th.

Kind regards,

Sveinung Arnesen
Professor II, Norway National Coordinator of the European Social Survey
Department of Government
University of Bergen