From:
"Orsolya K. Lazar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:19:25 -0700
According to my reading of the manual, HLM6 (Raudenbush, Bryk, Cheon,
Congdon &
du Toit) can do hierarchical multinomial LOGIT. Raudenbush and Bryk's book
(Hierarchical Lineral Models: Application and Data Analysis Methods)
also has a
discussion of hierarchical multinomial models.

--
Orsolya K. Lazar
Dept. of Political Science